Be sure to check the News page for announcements, advertisments and more.
August 12, 2014
Only a few short weeks until we head to Midland for the 2014 Michigan NBHA State Championships! If you didn't get your entries in the mail by the pre-enter deadline of August 1st it isn't to late. You can still enter however entries after August 1st are subject to the $25 late fee.
If you want a golf cart for the NBHA Michigan State Championships please call Denise Jones (269-355-9521). Carts must be reserved in advance.
A few important reminders ---
- Please no arrivals befoe 7AM Thursday, August 28th.
- Unload, tack and untack your horses at the barns, NOT in the campgrounds. $100 fine for horses on the grass in the campground areas.
- Dogs MUST be on leash at ALL times, no dogs in barns or in the main arena.
- All entries must be stalled, no tie outs permitted.
- All golf carts & scooters must be registered at check-in. Only licensed drivers may operate carts & scooters. No golf carts after 10PM.
- Horse substitutes must be received in the show office by 4pm Thursday, August 28th.
- No signs, banners or posters are to be displayed or business conducted without prior approval from the show committee.
- Zero tollerance rule in effect in all areas of the fairgrounds.
Looking forward to a great 2014 NBHA Michigan State Championships. See you all soon!
1950 64th Street
Byron Center MI 49315